Saturday, December 4, 2010

Should I Get Back Together With My Ex?


Ah, the time old question: "Should I get back together with my ex?" It's a tough one, I'll give you that. What's more - it's one that only you can answer...

Don't fret though, I know, you're here for advice - so that's what I'm going to give ya!

You know, it's strange to me, I've seen a lot of people ask this question and the typical, knee-jerk response they get is... (you can probably guess this)...

"You broke up for a reason."

Well, thank you Captain Obvious!

Wow, it's as if they've just explained all the complexities of human relationships in a single breath. Well done! Next up, the meaning of life!

Here's my point: yes, yes you did break up for a reason... so?

The fact is, that reason may have been a good one... or (gasp) maybe it was actually really stupid.

How can I make this statement? Easy. I've made my fair share of stupid decisions in my past... and being human, I'm sure you have too.

So, the first thing you've got to do is look at the reason you broke up. Was it honestly a valid reason? Or when you think about it now, does it seem kinda silly?

If it does seem silly to you now, then you should probably get back together right away.

If it honestly seems like a valid reason for the break-up, then you've got to ask yourself another the next important question. The thing to realize is that just because the reason was valid, doesn't mean that you shouldn't get back together.

The fact is, you've got to consider the good times and the bad times, the laughter and the tears before you can make a decision.








But before you make ANY decisions, there's a very important question you need to ask. You can find out what it is over here: get ex back. If you're looking for more love advice feel free to head over to my website: http://www.loveadvice101.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment